Today, it’s time to invest in yourself.
Introducing the Success With Less Project – a 90-day intensive look at the crossroads you are facing, led by author and keynote speaker, Karen Mangia. Beginning on January 3, the program runs through March 31, 2017. It’s your opportunity to face the crossroads, and find out what’s on the other side.
Find the change that you know you need. It’s time to divest from the resources that aren’t serving you, and invest in the people and places that will.
When you hear that voice inside yourself, telling you that you need to change, and then…you do everything you can to ignore it, to shut it up, to make it go away…it’s time to change your story.
It’s time to peel off the old labels, and take a fresh look at your health, your career, your relationships…and your life.
The journey of a lifetime begins with a single step – that was Karen’s experience as she climbed across the Harbour Bridge in Sydney. At first, the bridge seemed overwhelming – she liked the view from the airplane much better than staring up at the bridge from the ground! But she had an expert guide – some one who had been there before, and knew that she could do it. No matter how huge it appeared, they would cross the bridge, one step at a time.
Are you facing a crossroads right now?
Something that looms large in your mind, and you know you need to take action, but you’re not sure how to begin?
You are not alone.
You’re invited to join Karen on a journey of discovery and realization, designed specifically for you.
It’s time to create your story of Success With Less.
Here’s what’s involved in the Success With Less project:
- Program begins on Tuesday, January 3, with a special introductory video from Karen, and lasts through March 31, 2017.
- You’ve got to have the courage to be bold – and you have to bring a crossroads to the conversation. Each participant will fill out a detailed personal assessment. This confidential assessment provides information on you, your circumstances and your personal goals – so that we can better serve you in our time together.
- Participants will be asked to keep a journal, on a daily basis. The journal will focus on key areas: career, relationships, health, and calendar.
- Twice a month, group webinars will be held to provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the Success With Less formula, and how to apply it to your life
- These exclusive online video calls will be recorded and archived, with lifetime access to the videos included in your membership
- Group newsletters will help you to remember how to keep on track, even when things get tough – weekly or bi-weekly reminders that your voice is the one that matters most
- We’ll look at things like fear, responsibility, family matters, career performance and more, in the course of our work together. It’s your chance to go beyond the pages of the book, and discover your own personal story – your own ‘climb of a lifetime’ – in a group setting that’s designed for greater growth, personal awareness, sharing and dicovery
- Twice a month, Karen will provide a video that allows you to go deeper into the topics within the book, and learn how to find your own voice in the midst of the noise
- Just like the recorded group calls, you will have lifetime access to these videos as part of your membership
- Everyone who signs up will be invited to an exclusive, members-only facebook group – so that you can share your progress, share your story and share your results
- If you wish, you can add one hour of personal, one-on-one coaching – working with a guide to sort through the challenges in your personal crossroads
Are you ready to take the journey?
Here’s your investment:
Standard Pricing: $499.00
Advance Purchase Discount (through November 30, 2016): $399.00
And, for just $149 additional, you can receive one hour of coaching (a $349 value in itself!). If you’ve never experienced coaching before, or if you’ve received coaching in the past, this experience is something different. We’ll look at the change you want to make, and you can explore a new perspective in a confidential, one on one environment.
To learn more about coaching, and how it can help you, contact Chris Westfall for details.
So, you’ve got options. Payment plans. And a decision to make.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to explore “that thing” that keeps showing up…and take the journey you know you need?
But hurry – this special offer will only last through the end of the month.
Choose your option from the drop-down menu below: